Friday, February 15, 2013

I made it through

Well I survived and I think Anna has fared pretty well this week. I talked to them last night and Anna asked when I was coming home. She told me that she misses me. Bless her heart. I can not wait to pick her up and kiss her whole face.

I am sure Gerard is ready for me to come home too. It is hard to be the only one. The start of the week was difficult because my Mother was so worried about Jenny. I had a talk with her to quiet some of her fears.

I have managed to get a little bit of homework done. Tonight I am going to celebrate with Bar-B-Q! It really is one of my favorite things to eat and not really one of Gerard's favorites. I plan on breaking out my highlighter and knocking out a few assignments. I am so happy that I have completely decided on a break this summer. My instructors and classmates are worried that I may not return but I know I will.

Jenny is holding on. She told me that she is having a few contractions here and there but for the most part she is just hanging out in bed. I will feel more comfortable when I am about an hour away rather than multiple states away. I have so much to do for next week. I have a very early flight so once I am done with my homework I will pack up to be ready to leave as soon as I get up.

1 comment:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Keeping you in my prayers. I know what you mean about wanting to kiss our babies all over their faces. . .I feel that way at the end of every day when I get to see Aidan again! Keep at it, but love your decision to take the summer off. Rest time is good too. You'll feel refreshed and ready to go in the fll.

Blessings!!!