Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Heading Home

I am sitting in the car on our way back to the airport in Tampa, Gerard is driving, the grand parents and Anna are watching the movie Cars so I decided that blogging is more important then homework. (For now at least).

When I get home I will upload some pictures from the trip so for now I will just give you the blow by blow report of our trip. Tuesday morning we planned on going to the Magic Kingdom, I had made reservations for dinner with Cinderella. When I made the reservations I worried that I had made them for too early in the day but actually the timing was perfect. Hands down this was one of the best experiences of the trip. I am sad I did not get any of it on video but I will remember it for ever.

I knew we would see Cinderella but I had know idea we would see, Snow White, Belle, Ariel but by far Anna was moat excited when she saw Sleeping Beauty. Anna knows all the story lines for each of these movies. I love how she complemented each princess and asked where their prince was. She was so excited. This was by far the perfect age to bring Anna. Gerard has even commented that maybe we should come back sooner then he thought.

I plan on buying the photopass again this year and I got a quick preview and love a few of the photos already. The dinning plan was wonderful and I would recommend this to anyone considering a trip to Disney.

We had breakfast with the Donald, Mickey and a bunch of the other characters. Each day only got better but like all good vacations we are all ready to be home.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like a great trip. I can't wait to bring Colby. But Mike thinks he's still a little young. Maybe next year!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I really Like Your posts. you have really good and interesting blog keep it up of good work :)