Saturday, September 3, 2011

Where did August go?

I have been so busy this summer with school that I feel like I missed most of the summer. The morning and evening are now cool here in New Jersey. I just know that the Fall will be upon us sooner then I like. Once again I feel behind in making arrangements for Anna's birthday so I hope to get that squared away this week.

We have had so much excitement and good news in our family but for now I must keep this private. I will say over the next couple of months things are going to be a little different. All the changes are good ones in my opinion so we are very happy.

I did manage to get Anna over to the one room school house where my Mother went to school to take her picture in the garden as well as at the beach. If you do something more then twice does it become a tradition?

Here are some pictures I wanted to share.
August 2009

August 2010

August 2011


Wow my baby has grown. Don't get me wrong I love this stage very much. I love how she interacts with us and has things that she loves but I miss her being such a little baby too...sigh I guess it is all a part of growing up.

PS Janet to answer your question no the man in the picture from the previous post was Jim Dear (La-La's boy friend). He does look very similar to Gerard. Anna loves him very much. Since Gerard has been off from work La-La and Jim Dear hve not been around as much because Gerard has Anna when I work. So when they are over she loves to snuggle up to both of them.

4 comments:

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

She's beautiful! I love the picture comparisons :)

Ummmmm, news?????????

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Isn't it amazing when you see how much they have grown and changed? These kinds of pictures are always so much fun. Anna has grown and is becoming a very beautiful young lady from the very beautiful baby she was.

Melissa said...

Love those pics. I really like when I can get photos of COlby in the same place year after year and see just how much he changes. Missed our trip to the sunflower farm this year though.

Intrigued by your news and changes. Don't keep us hanging too long.
Melissa

Janet said...

I love the pictures! Anna Is just getting so big! Thanks for answering my question about if that was Gerard in the picture! So I am with Adrienne when will we get to see one? Janet