Monday, September 19, 2011

We're HERE!

Sometimes I have the best laid plans and then most of the time they are dashed by real life. The week leading up to our vacations was filled with a work, school and planning a baby shower. Thank goodness La-La and Me-Me are home finishing up the last minute details for the baby shower.

I had this dream of taking our picture with our luggage in front of the house up loading it and blogging a touch before we left...sigh no chance. Because of my work schedule and school I put off packing until the night before we left which stresses me out. I love having things packed a certain way which they are not packed in that manner currently so I am having a little bit of a challenge.

We spent our first night in St Pete. Today we made our way to the beach early for a swim. Anna spent close to two hours swimming in the most beautiful water. This is my second time on the west coast and I LOVE the beach there. This afternoon we traveled in a minivan which I have loving termed Gerard's bus. You have to understand Gerard drive a four wheel drive pick up mostly so no one can drive with him except Anna and I. Now he has this beautiful bus along with 5additional drivers. Anna repeats what ever the GPS says but from the back seat. Gerard has decided that we are all getting Nintendo DXs so that we all take our eyes off the road.

I hope to be able to upload some pictures tomorrow morning before we head out to the Magic Kingdom. Off to sleep now.

3 comments:

JennStar said...

Yea!! You made it! I FB'ed you this morning and wasn't sure if you would have internet. Give me a call or email me if we can work something out. Have fun at MK tomorrow!!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

I love the west coast of Florida too. . .not a big Florida fan otherwise! Except maybe Key West. . .but anyways! Have a great time!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Anna at Disney!!! and perhaps a little of the back of Gerards head. : )

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

Nintendo DXs...lol too funny!