Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm FINISHED!

Well this morning marked the completion of my first two classes towards my MSN-Nurse Practitioner degree. Did you hear that? It was a big sigh of relief. Thirteen more classes to go. I am one of those nerds that NEEDS to get an A. I know it is a little crazy and the point is did you learn something from the class but I do still need that A.

I believe that in both classes I will receive an A so I feel like I can breath again, at least until I start my next class on August 29th. This time I decided to take only one class. I like the idea of not being stressed out and still having time for the things that are really important in life, mainly Anna and Gerard. I am not so patiently waiting for my books to arrive because I would love to get a jump on the reading. The next couple of days I hope to spend at the beach with Anna, maybe even take a drive somewhere but we are playing it by ear.

Talking about our up coming trip to Disney has been a big part of our daily talks. Anna is so super excited. I feel like we were there just yesterday. I will not lie I am tempted to plan another trip for March or April but I want to wait to see what happens with my Tax return first.

So that is my quick boring update.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats on finishing the classes. Bet you get your A's.
Melissa

MtnGirl said...

I just finished my 2nd Master's (in Early Childhood Special Education) and I totally understand you "A" fetish! I was the same exact way! A couple of times I had to tell myself that it would be OK if I did not get an A, but got one anyway. I put alot of stress on myself about that.

Jayme Smith said...

Congrats!! So jealous of Disney.. we are going on a Disney cruise 2012 and I can't wait!! Have fun!

-Jayme
http://thesmithshouse.blogspot.com/

JennStar said...

Yea!!!! So excited for you Joy!!!
I have a little something I picked up for you- can you PM me your address or an address where I can send it.
Let us know if you guys want to try to meet up for a Disney "playdate" when you are down. I don't know if you have room on your calendar (if your vacations are anything like ours, they fill up with all kinds of activities and leave little room for rest or other plans. LOL).

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Congratulations!!! Enjoy a little R & R. . .When do you leave for Disney??? What fun to look forward to!!