Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A video...finally!

How many years has it been since I started blogging? A couple is the answer. How many videos of Anna have I put up on the blog? None is the answer. Hopefully that will change. I love my new phone is does everything including video. I think I have finally figured out how to put download a video from my phone to YouTube to post to Blogger.

This was a very short video that I took on our way home from the museum in Washington D.C. We had played with Jolynn, Rich and Jacob most of the afternoon.

So this morning as I was playing the video Anna actually answered the questtions that I was asking in the video. Poor thing is tired and does not want o get up for school.

When I read blogs or comments I insert in my head what I think you all sound like. Do I sound like what you thought I would sound like?


7 comments:

Janet said...

Love the video! Your voice is a little like what I thaught it would sound like! Janet

Troy and Rachel said...

Nope you sound different to me than what I imagined!! She is really zonking the zzzzz's!

Rich and Jolynn said...

Too cute - Jacob did the same thing. They had so much fun and I hope to get them together again real soon. Wanna come to VA in August? Love the video :)

Bethany said...

so cute, and funny because you sound NOTHING like i imagined in my head lol

Becky and Keith said...

Hehehe... someone was out like a light!! You don't sound anything like what I would have imagined. I think, even though I'm from the north, since I now live in the south I expected a southern accent. Makes no sense at all, I know. :-) Now when I read your blog posts, I can imagine you talking! :-)

JennStar said...

Yes, but only because I've talked to you on the phone!~~ hehe

You've inspired me to add video. I had thought about it, now that we have a digital camcorder (call it another adoption expense! ;o)

Anonymous said...

You don't sound anything like I had thought! That is soooo funny!

Victoria