Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

What a busy day today has already been. I thankfully was called off so I did not have to rush around to arrange things prior to leaving for work. Gerard was also off last night so we got to wake up just the three of us. Since Easter falls on my weekend to work every year for the next 20 or so years this was a big bonus for me.

The Easter Bunny arrived and left a basket for Anna, one for Hans and one for JoanMarie. The Easter bunny left a picture in Hans and JoanMarie's basket so Anna would know which belonged to who.




I have to say I think the Easter bunny did a pretty good job. We asked for only a little bit of chocolate candy (this is the only type of candy Anna is allowed to eat) and a few toys. Anna received two books for her TAG reader. She was super excited about these books (Nemo & The Little Mermaid). If you have a small child I HIGHLY recommend the TAG reader. I often find Anna using it to read a book to herself.

After we combed her hair and got dressed we ventured out to Me-Me and Greg's house for an Easter egg hunt with Hans before he had to go to his Great Grandparent's house for lunch. There were about 140 eggs for the two of them to find. I love it when there is a bunch of eggs hidden.





We told Hans not to cry (which he did) when we left because he was going to have fun with his other cousins. Off to Grammy and Papa's house for a short visit. Anna told Hans JoanMarie needs me. I love that she loves the baby so much. She walked straight in and asked "Where a JoanMarie?" The baby is as cute as a button I would post pictures but I do not have clearance from her parents...sorry guys. She has flame red hair and her eyes look green at times and blue at other times with a big toothless grin.

After about 2 hours it was off to my Mother's house. Originally I was suppose to sleep all day so my Mother made plans to go to my cousin Valerie's house for dinner. I did not want to disrupt my Mother's plans so we packed up Anna in her car and off she went. Gerard and I came come and promptly fell asleep.

I have been having some terrible headaches lately, I have also noticed my one eye is swollen a bit so I will be making an appointment at the eye doctors for Anna and I this week. I wanted to upload a few pictures before I left for work.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the photos. So glad you had a wonderful Easter. And I LOVE her dress!
Melissa