Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Disney Photopass CD ordered

I can not believe I almost forgot to order the Disney Photopass CD. There were a few really cute pictures on there so I am very glad that I was able to still get a copy. I would have been seriously bummed out if I had missed the chance to order one. I wish I had gotten more pictures of her with her Grandparents. Maybe next time.

Anna has been talking about Disney since we came home. Every day she says "I go there maybe tomorrow." I love that she has good memories about our trip. Things have eased up here and Anna is getting back into her daily routine. My crazy work schedule is now calming down too.

There may be a few changes in the up coming months that will allow me to work quite a bit less. I am praying that the plan Gerard and I have set into motion will work out the way we think it will.

I have started to talk to Me-Me and La-La about our Christmas activities that we will plan. Last year was so much fun because we did so much together as a family. I love the Christmas season not for the presents but because of the time I get to spend with my family. I have a feeling Anna will be filled with excitement this year.

On my school home front, I have 5 more weeks of this class then I am off until January. I am considering taking two classes in January and then taking off for the summer. I think going to school in the summer is just so hard for Anna. I really want to just be able to spend everyday that I am not working playing instead of trying to fit school in there too. I still have time to decide on my schedule so that is good.

I promise to put some pictures up soon.

No comments: