Friday, July 19, 2013

Pictures from Disney

We made it. I have to say I always second guess how much I pack. My feet are exhausted from dragging the suitcase and carry on bags around. It makes me really miss Gerard when he is not with us during times like this.

I could not get over how cute Anna looked when she  was dancing to the Cotton Eyed Joe song. We decided on dinner at 1900 Park Fare. We saw Cinderella along with over her step mother. I am falling asleep as I write this entry. So goodnight.



I seriously thought I hit publish last night.

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

Were you guys there for the Russian reunion? I think we missed you! We were at the same pool in your pictures visiting with the other families!!! Booo :( I've been following for a while- my blog is www.fromrussiawithlove2009.blogspot.com