Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I know I have been absent for a few weeks it seems like time is at a premium these days. I have 21/2 weeks left of school and then I will be off for 5 beautiful months. We have so many exciting plans for the up coming months if I can just get through the next two week.

Anna is off enjoying Easter with Gerard because my homework has gotten in the way. This makes me sad because I hate to miss time with them.

The triplets are all home and my sister has taken the wheel of becoming a mother. I am suddenly so proud of her. The girls are all still on monitors due to apnea but we are hoping that they will out grow it in time.

I promise an entire picture post of them in the near future.

Here is Anna leaving this morning for AM's house.

 
I can not believe how big she has gotten

 
Can you see the two teeth peaking through?

 
And of course Mr. Wilson and Anna
 
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a big girl! And more adorable every day. I hope you all had a very Happy Easter. The girls are just beautiful. Please say congrats to your sister for me.
Melissa

Unknown said...

Pregnancy Miracle