Saturday, December 19, 2015

The change

Today marks the change for my blog from public to private. I have shied away from blogging for one major reason. Privacy. I want Anna's life to be her life and not everyone's business but I totally miss that I have not been recording her funny little memories. Now that school for me is almost over I am hoping to be more available to my family and her.
I do want this blog to be there for Anna. So that she will be able to look back and know that I was listening and I was totally enjoying our time together. I am writing this post with her sitting next to me eating M & M that we purchased from our trip to NYC last night and reading as I type. I can not believe that I have a child who can read! We traveled there to see the musical ELF with our friends Michelle, Skylar and Kylie.
I seem so out of practice with writing. I sure hope that I the ease of writing about our experiences will come back to me. Questions Anna has asked recently are "Why can't I glow in the dark?"

No comments: