Friday, August 29, 2014

Trying to ride a bike

Somehow we have only had the bike out a handful of times this summer.  Gerard pointed out to me that her school is less then a mile from our home and we could probably ride to and from if she wanted to.

Although I agree it is close I just think she is getting a little old for the baby seat on the back of mine. Now that the weather is cooling down (today was in the mid 70's) I am ready to tackle this learning to ride a bike again.  So we met up with some friends at the park because it is a nice paved spot to try. Anna was in tears because Gerard lifted her training wheels slightly.  After a few trips around she was better. I think it is going to take more effort then I first thought.  I really am in no rush to have her ride. I am enjoying this stage.

My baby on her 4 wheeler.

2 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Go Anna!!

Elaine said...

She is just a doll! Question...I can no longer connect to Addreine's (sph who has the sweet boy she adopted from Russia and the girl from Korea and the little boy born in the states and also her child born after many tries...would you know how to reconnect?