Monday, July 14, 2014

Whew...it has been a long time!

Time seems to fly by at warp speed around here these days. Anna has finished kindergarten! How is that possible? Wasn't it just the other day when I was considering preschool for her? Here she is on her last day holding a picture from her first day.

 
 
 
We have been busy. As I mentioned back in September Anna has started Girl Scouts. I am the leader. I have to say I think we have done so much this past year with the Girl Scouts and Anna has enjoyed it. I have become friends with the co-leader which is also very cool. We hold so many of the same values and at times that can be difficult to find in a friend. She puts up with my crazy spontaneous ways and I laugh as her OCD planning. I think we actually make a pretty good pair.
 
 
 
 
 
We did a beach clean up in May. It was such a beautiful day that I even got a little sun burn unexpectedly. Anna and her friends even got to play in the surf a little bit even though the water was cold.
 
 
 
One of the girls from the Daisy troop has a pony. Her Mother offered to let them ride Rocket. To say Anna loved it was a severe understatement. She was so excited and talked about it for weeks. She is currently saving her chore money for a horse.
 
 
The triplets have grown too. They are so amazing. I a truly amazed how my sister is able to hold it all together everyday. Her lifestyle has changed so drastically but I think it was a good change. I can not imagine our family without these smiling faces.
 
This is Jillianna, Jacqueline (At the table) and Jennalynn. This is the first official time they got dirty.
 

  
Hans is growing so big. I can almost not believe that he is now five! It seems he was just born the other day. If only I had 1/8 of his energy I could easily move a mountain. It is so funny how much he loves the babies. Here is a picture from Easter of the two clowns dyeing eggs as they do every year. This time they were dressed as super heroes.
 
 
 
I have decided to take the summer off from school. It was not a hard decision because the next three classes require me to work in a doctor's office 24 hours per week. That is just too hard to do during the summer time. I do welcome the break. I woke up bright and early this morning with the plan of cleaning up my office and writing this blog post.
 
Gerard is doing well. His summer has been busy as usual cutting the grass and putting the boat in the water. Since we can not afford a horse Gerard is willing to step in as any good Dad should. She saddles him up and they ride around the living room. I am sometimes forced to break out my magic Mommy wand and turn him back into Dad so he can answer my questions in a human voice rather then a horse voice. I don't speak fluent horse yet.
 
Yesterday I took pictures of Me-Me, Greg and Hans at the beach. Lets see if anyone can decode this picture for fun.
 

 


Ice, Ice,_____!




4 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

baby!!! When is she due?

Anonymous said...

baby!
SO glad to see you came back!!

Elaine said...

So glad to hear from you...Anna is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Nice to "see" you. I always enjoy your blog. =) Happy Summer break!

Tara