Monday, October 6, 2014

Rocking Horse Ranch

Well earlier in the year I had asked Anna if she wanted to go to Rocking Horse Ranch instead of having a party. When she saw the horses that was what she wanted but I did cave and still manage a friends birthday party as well. For those of you who do not know about Rocking Horse Ranch is a resort in upstate New York that includes unlimited horse back riding. We got a discounted rate do to it being Girl Scout weekend which made it more reasonable for us. One added bonus was that the resort also becomes alcohol free.

Not to say that Anna has never seen anyone drink but I just don't like having her in an environment that includes lots of crazy drinking. Just an FYI, on the Disney cruise I did see people drink but one was drunk or out of control in my opinion unlike another cruise I was on. So basically it was a good kid friendly environment.

The resort included everything. The only thing we did end up buying were a few pictures of Anna on a horse and the cutest pair of pjs. Anna was so excited to be able to ride independently. She was really good at directing her horse. I just love how into horses she has been and still is.

My day today will be filled with pricing lessons for her now that she is 7 we feel that she can handle it along with going to school. Here are the pictures from our trip.









No comments: